Flea Stuff is a revolutionary new shampoo remedy to safely and gently repel fleas, ticks and all nuisance insects.
Flea Stuff is a breakthrough for all animal owners. Other insect repellents contain poisonous chemicals and skin irritants which will further aggravate irritated or sensitive skin.
100% natural Flea Stuff is a safe chemical free plant oil remedy and is effective to keep your animal free from all nuisance insects.
If you have any concerns about your animals health always consult your vet.
Do not use on pregnant or breeding animals.
250ml Shampoo Base
250ml Flea Stuff
“I would like to say a massive thank u for Flea Stuff……I am a complete panicker about these pests, I spend a fortune on house sprays, spot ons (Advantage and Advocate alternately)….so I ordered this on a whim.
THANK GOD I did, I thought my pets were relatively flea free, however this wasn’t the case!!!
Great stuff” Karli Piper
Flea Stuff: Azardirachta Indica (neem), Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa (black seed), Cold Pressed Cocos Nucifera (coconut), Melaeuca (tea tree).
Shampoo Base: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xantham Gum, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.*
*these are all 100% natural plant derived ingredients.
Directions For Use
How to use Flea Stuff.
1. Mix an equal amount of Flea Stuff with an equal amount of Stinky Stuff Shampoo Base.
2. Soak your pet’s coat and apply the shampoo mixture (Flea Stuff + Shampoo Base) all over. Massage this well into the skin, avoiding contact with the eyes.
3. Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes use a flea comb to comb your pet’s coat through and help remove any fleas.
5. Rinse the comb in the bowl of warm water as you go along.
6. Leave for a further 5 minutes.
7. Thoroughly rinse your pet ensuring that there is no product left on the coat or skin. Towel dry your pet’s coat.
Repeat the above steps on days 7 and 14. You can then use Flea Stuff every 2-3 weeks to prevent any future outbreaks.
It is also important to ensure that your pet’s environment is kept clean and all bedding, carpets and fabrics are treated for fleas and regularly cleaned.